According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, we provide the following information:
- The data controller is: Spin System asbl
- The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: Request of commercial information for the services of Spin System asbl.
- The processing will be carried as follows: computerised and manual.
- The provision of the information is obligatory and the eventual refusal to provide such data could implicate the failure or partial delivery of the information.
- The data shall only be stored for the time strictly required to provide the requested services to the user and shall promptly be deleted straight afterwards, without prejudice to the legal storage obligations provided for by the law. Your data shall not be disclosed.
- The data processor is: Spin System asbl.
- At any time, you shall be entitled to exercise the rights established by the law including the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to the existence of your personal data and access to such data
- Obtain updating, modification and/or rectification of your personal data
- Obtain erasure of personal data, render personal data anonymous, block data whose processing is unlawful or set limits to the processing
- Object to processing based on legitimate grounds
- Obtain a copy of personal data provided by the user and request that such data shall be transferred to another controller
Should you have claims, you may contact at Rue Scalquin 60/107, 1210, Bruxelles, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]